Thanks Joyful Momma's Kitchen for the photo and recipe!
10 soft taco shells
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (You can use a rotisserie chicken. I marinate my chicken first, grill, then shred)
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 Cup Corn (you can even add diced green peppers, black beans, cilantro, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken, 1 cup cheese, spices, and corn/veggies of choice. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
Y'all are going to thank me later for sharing this recipe! Your welcome!